Would you like to be a member of the Sketch Saturday Design Team? We are looking for a few talented designers to join our Design Team so if you think you would be an asset to our team, please see all the details below:
Design Team Requirements:
- Term commitment begins August 2017. There is a probation period of 3 months and then we'll invite you to join the team on a permanent basis.
- You will be required to submit one card or project every-other week, following the sketch.
- You must be willing to use images provided to our DT by our sponsors. Please see past challenge posts to get an idea of they types of images we typically work with to make sure you won't have a problem using them.
- You must leave comments according to the comment rotation
- You should keep an active blog and update each week with the new challenge, and include a link back to Sketch Saturday, as well as our sponsor.
- You must be willing to occasionally assist with drawing sketches and putting forward sponsor suggestions.
- You must regularly check the private Design Team blog for DT updates and information.
- Everyone is welcome to apply and we welcome applicants from anywhere in the world, with a variety of different styles (just remember the requirement to use Sponsor images).
How to Apply:
- Please send an email to kel: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'SKETCH SATURDAY DT APPLICATION' as the subject line and:
- Include your name, location, email address and blog URL.
- Include a list of your current DT commitments (experience not required), and a couple of sentences about why you'd like to join Sketch Saturday.
- Include three samples of your best/favourite work. This can be attached to the email or links to your blog.
- This DT call closes on Friday, 30th June 2017. Successful applicants will be contacted by Monday, 3rd July 2017 and invited to join the team. Your first challenge will be Saturday 5th August 2017.
Thank you so much to all who apply - we're very excited to see your applications. Good luck everyone xx